We were commissioned to design a diary for Evidence Action – Deworm the World Initiative. We were asked to design it in our signature style, enliven the information to look more interesting and to highlight their achievements.
Tag Archives: information
1) Infographics – Gone are the days when information was served to you in thick books with small fonts & never ending text which left you yawning. Infographics is the best thing happened to mankind, probably after cheeseburger! And it’s here to stay!
2) Monochrome – This is a darn good news for colourblind folks out there. Yes, black & white (and greys) have always been the favourite for the contrast it offers as well as billions of bucks color printing that it saves!
3) Geometric – I know you throw up when I say trigonometry or isosceles triangle (what the hell is that btw!), but yes, geometry in its Bauhaus glory is ruling. You may not need to know the above mentioned French sounding terms to design though!
4) Retro – we all loved the polkas and the flower-power, it’s back and how! With Instagram spreading retro love and turning every smart phone owner practically an amateur photographer it’s not going anywhere for a while. Not to forget the old movie tickets & snazzy cabaret posters, *Oh, how we love them!*
5) Hand written – There are certain people who can’t hold a pen but for those who can and love to scribble and doodle, this is your chance to shine. Hand-written is the in thing!
6) Illustrated – Illustrations are all over social media, diaries, gift tags, bags, shoes…everywhere!
7) Flat – Finally the world is going flat, yeah, it’s not round anymore. Throw out those gradients and 3d effects, they don’t work anymore.
8) more visual fewer words – Let’s just say, the less you write the better it is.
click here to view entire campaign.